Freedom Waste services Martin, St. Lucie, and Indian River and Brevard counties.
Yes. Freedom Waste dumpsters are easy to place on residential properties and may even leave space to park when placed on a driveway.
Call Freedom Waste and be prepared to answer the following:
• Address of and directions to the location where the dumpster is needed.
• Type of project you have (i.e., new home, addition, renovation, etc.)
• Type of material going into the dumpster
• Needed delivery date, and approximate length of time you will be using the dumpster
• Where you want the dumpster to be placed on your site. (Note: Our dumpsters have rear opening doors. Please consider this when placing the dumpster.).
Payment in full is required at the time the dumpster is delivered. Personal check, business check, cash, or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) are accepted. We also have open accounts which require an approved credit application be on file at the time of delivery.
What areas do you service with dumpsters?
As a residential homeowner, can I rent a dumpster?
How do I rent a dumpster?